The Student Life Office is the primary source of information about:
- Photo I.D. Cards - the DVC "Connect Card"
Current registration in a DVC class is required. No charge for Black and White I.D. Card.
- Color Photo I.D. Cards - only available at the Student Life Office
- ASDVC discount stickers sales
STICKERS ARE ALWAYS ON SALE! Save 3% on your books at the Campus Book Center and much more! $8 per semester.
- Domestic Student Health Insurance Information - Plan sponsored by the Community College League of California
- Student Dental Insurance - Plan sponsored by the Community College League of California
- Student Assistance Program - MHN Clinical Counseling for stress, grief, alcohol and drug dependency as well as work and life services such as financial, legal, identity theft recovery, childcare and eldercare assistance services are available for eligible members. Call toll free, 24 hours a day, seven days a week (800) 227-1060 TDD (800) 327-0801
- Mental Health - Resources and Links
- Other Health Services and Crisis Support information
- Transportation Assistance
County Connectionbus schedules are available in the upper lobby.
- Housing/Apartment Information
DVC does not have on-campus housing. Those who are LOOKING FOR A ROOM or RENTING A ROOM can fill out a housing information card at the Student Life Office.
Please note: students contact the lessor directly. Any rental agreements entered into are between the students and the lessor as individuals and are not the responsibility of Diablo Valley College.
- Fax Service
Domestic faxes are sent and received for $1 per page (not including cover page).
- Buy a Brick! Student Union - Brick Order Form
Students, families and friends can commemorate their time as a DVC student, employee or friend by purchasing a brick for only $50. For more information, contact us ext. 2095.
- Posting Flyers - DVC Procedure 3025.01
There are thirteen bulletin boards around campus. Posting is done weekly by Student Life staff. First priority is given to DVC events and information, on a space-available basis.
Lowest priority is given to off campus commercial advertisements.
- Direct Solicitation to Staff or Students - DVC Procedure 3025.02
Vendor Interest Letter Vendor Contract
Vendors interested in conducting solicitation or sales to staff or students must submit a completed contract to the Student Life Office.
- Free Expression and Distribution of Non-commercial Materials - DVC Procedure 3025.03 and District Student Services Procedure 3025
Insuring that all individuals are able to exercise their right to free speech on campus, subject to reasonable time, place and manner restrictions.
- Register Vote click State of California