We are proud of the accomplishments of the Project ACCESS program and its students.
- 82% of students enrolled in first cohort earned associate teacher.
- 89% of completers are continuing in education along the ECE Pathway in order to obtain their teacher’s permit.
- 68% of program completers are employed in early childhood education.
- Collaboration established with Mt. Diablo Adult Education and Catholic Charities of the East Bay
- Exceptional case management services provided by Catholic Charities
- 110 students in three cohorts
- 2012 Promising Practice Award presented to Mt. Diablo Adult Education and Project ACCESS by CASAS and California Department of Education