Which test to take



Why do I need to take an Assessment test?

Assessment testing helps with placing you in the appropriate course level, so you can have a better chance of achieving success during your academic career here at Diablo Valley College. The Assessment Center offers tests in English, ESL (English as a Second Language), College Level Math, and Chemistry.

Which test(s) do I need to take? 


Which test

Still not sure which test to take?  Should I take English or ESL? College Level Math or ISSA? Do I need to take Chemistry?
  Click on a link below to find more information about each test.

      ee          iclm                                chem 



Once you have determined which test(s) you need to take continue on to Step 2 to find out if you might be exempt from testing!

 step 2


Back to top