Apply to DVC
Thank you for your interest in Diablo Valley College. All new, returning, transfer and high school students must complete an online application for admission before enrolling in classes.
The timeline, advising, and enrollment process is unique for each group of students, so please review the DVC Future Student page before completing the online application for admission.
Ready to get started?
International students: Please go to the International Student Admissions Application.
Domestic students: Follow the process below.
- Complete an application for admission on OpenCCC
- If you are a new user you will need to create an OpenCCC account.
- If you are a returning OpenCCC user and need assistance finding your account, click the “I Forgot My Username” button on the Sign In page.
- Returning applicants: if you applied to DVC prior to November 15, 2012, you will need to create a new account on OpenCCC.
- After you create a new account or sign into your OpenCCC account, there will be several pages of the application to complete – including your educational background, interests and other personal information. When complete, be sure to submit on the final page.
If you experience technical issues with the application, contact OpenCCC Technical Support