Get college units for work
Get college units for work 

Get college units for work


Earn units for your work! Whether you are working part-time, full-time, as a volunteer or intern, COOP may be right for you! Apply today!

Teaching Assistant Course:

Formerly Field Studies, the Student Instructional Assistant Course provides students who assist DVC Faculty with college units. Generally, this course is available to students who have successfully completed a DVC course with a particular faculty member. Contact a faculty member that you are interested in working with to learn more!

Volunteer Services:

Looking to Volunteer? Several off-campus non-profit organizations post volunteer positions on our online job board. Click here to check it out and get started! This program is not for credit but we do offer a volunteer certificate that can help make your experience even more rewarding. Check it out!



Back to top