Choose your classes
Apply for admissions 

High school concurrent enrollment students should talk with their school counselors and administrators to determine the most appropriate DVC courses.  Concurrent enrollment students cannot schedule appointments with DVC counselors.  Register only for the courses that you have received permission to take.  High school students must register in person at the Admissions and Records Office (either Pleasant Hill or San Ramon)

New college students should register for courses that meet their academic goals.  Attending Counseling 095 will help new college students understand academic requirements. 

To register for courses, use Insite WebAdvisor online, or register in person.

Back to top